Day 1: Pick up from NJP and drive to Phuentsholing check in the hotel and after refreshment evening walk to Immigration formalities and back to hotel night stay.
Day 2: After breakfast drive to Thimphu own the view sight seen night stay in hotel.
Day 3: Thimphu local sight seen and proceed for special permit for Punakha and night stay in hotel.
Day 4: After breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Punakha sight seen and night stay in hotel.
Day 5: After breakfast drive to local sight seen and back to hotel night stay in same hotel Punakha.
Day 6: After breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Paro check in the hotel and after lunch drive to Paro sight seen and back to hotel night stay.
Day 7: After breakfast drive to Haa valley sight seen and back to hotel night stay in Paro.
Day 8: After breakfast drive to Paro sight seen night stay in Paro.
Day 9: After breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Jaigaon and drop at Hasimara station.
1. It is mandatory to carry Voter ID card or Passport with 02 copy p.p size photo while you are on tour.
2. For child/student 17 years and below accompanying their parents be allowed to travel in Birth Certificates. Incase if school going kids, school ID should be shown as well.
3. Bhutan recently started Biometric system at the immigration check points where all the guests have to give finger prints.
4. Taking pictures inside the alters of the Dzongs (fortress), temples and monasteries is strictly prohibited. Get permission before you take the pictures of the people and religious items.
5. Take off your hats in front of the Dzongs, temples and national flags.
6. Visitors should be properly dressed with long sleeves shirts and pants to visit Dzongs, temples, monasteries, schools and any government institutions.
7. Always walk clockwise well crossing the Dzongs, temples, monasteries, prayer flags or religious artifacts.
8. Smoking in public places is not allowed in Bhutan. (Without custom clearance do not carry any type of Tobacco.
9. Buying of antiques from Bhutan is strictly monitored by the custom at the check points.
10. Rates are as per the itinerary and no vehicle will be given on disposal.